Players Club Wheels is excited to announce that we are the exclusive North America distributor for the Wuling Hongguang Mini EV. We are bringing the Macaron Edition to the United States and Canada. You can reserve yours today!
The effective MSRP with US Federal tax credits is estimated at $8,499. The 2021 MSRP of $15,999 includes delivery within the continental US. Taxes, title, and fees are additional and due at signing. In 2022, buyers can apply for Electric Vehicle Federal Tax Credits of $7,500 towards your Mini EV purchase.
- $250 reservation deposits are for 2022 deliveries estimated to arrive in Q4
- $2500 reservation deposits are for 2022 deliveries estimated to arrive in Q3 and will be assigned a VIN
- $7500 reservation deposits are for 2022 deliveries estimated to arrive in Q1 and will be assigned a VIN
- $15,999 purchase orders are for prioritized 2021 deliveries estimated to arrive in December and will be assigned a VIN
Reservation deposits are applied towards your final purchase price. Financing is available on approved credit. Trade-ins are welcome! Please email us at email@example.com for details.
Wuling Hongguang Mini EV Macaron Edition for North America
This two-door mini car with four seats is a convenient tool for daily urban commuting. Inspired by the popular kei car in Japan, the Wuling Hongguang Mini EV has a surprisingly roomy interior with four seats. The bench-style rear seat can be folded flat to create more than 0.74 cubic meter of cargo space. This is enough room to easily accommodate two 26-inch suitcases or a baby stroller. It also comes with 12 storage compartments, including cup holders.
The Macaron Edition pastel paint colors were developed in collaboration with Pantone Universe. You can choose from Avocado Green, Lemon Yellow, and White Peach Pink. The roof comes in color matching, white, or black.
Features include driver side airbag, LED tail lights, backup camera, Bluetooth audio, and USB charging. The NEDC cruising range is 170 km/105 mi with a 13.9 kWh battery capacity. The charging time is 9 hours.
Wuling Mini EV specifications:
- Dimensions (mm): Length: 2920, Width: 1493, Height: 1621
- Wheelbase (mm): 1940
- Rear wheelbase: 1290
- Axle load: 435/545
- Curb weight (kg): 665, 700
- Gross weight (kg): 980, 1020
- Approach angle/departure angle (degrees): 29/44
- Wheel track (front/rear) mm: Front track: 1310 Rear track: 1320
- Front suspension/rear suspension (mm): 540/437, 538/442
- Tire specification: 145/70 R12
- Number of passengers (person): 4
- Maximum speed (mph): 75
- Power 20 kW (27 Hp) and peak torque of 85 Nm, Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
The Wuling Mini EV is pure electric, powered by a lithium ion battery with 96V rated voltage. The battery capacity is 144Ah with a charge time of 9 hours; maximum power is 20 kW (27 Hp), maximum speed is 100 km/h. For 2023 upgrades are planned to include a power increase to 29 kW (39Hp), peak torque of 110 Nm, and maximum speed of 100 km/h. The NEDC cruising range is expected to improve to 200 km/125 mi.
The Wuling Mini EV comes with a 4 year/50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. The battery warranty is for 8 years/75,000 miles. Services can be performed at GM dealerships.
Reservation Deposit Refund Policy
Reservation deposits are fully refundable for the first 30 days from ordering. After 30 days, a 10% refund fee will be charged for cancelled reservations.
Pricing and tax credit rebates are subject to change.